AnotherBrain is concerned by the privacy of everyone and undertakes that the processing of the User’s personal data is carried out in accordance with law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended relating to data processing, files and to freedoms and to the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 known as « General Data Protection Regulation » (“Regulation”).
1. Who collects and processes User data?
AnotherBrain, as data controller, may process User’s personal data for the purposes described below. The legal basis for processing is the consent of the User. The provision of personal data is necessary for the execution of the services offered by AnotherBrain, failing to provide this personal data, AnotherBrain may not be able to provided the servcies.
2. What are the purposes of the collection?
The User’s personal data is notably processed by AnotherBrain in order to fulfill one or more of the following purposes:
- build a file of registered members, users, customers and prospects;
- send newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages, if the User has given his consent; and
- develop commercial and frequentation statistics for the Site.
3. What categories of User data is processed by AnotherBrain?
AnotherBrain can process all data communicated by the User on the Site and in particular:
- last name and first name ;
- professional email address;
- name of the company in which he works;
- company address ;
- job held ;
- telephone number.
It is indicated on the form whether certain data shall be completed or whether it is optional (such as, in particular, the name, first name, professional email address, company, job). If there is no response to one of the fields, the User’s request cannot be processed.
4. Who has access to this data?
AnotherBrain gives limited access to User data only to AnotherBrain employees and / or providers responsible for managing customer / prospect relationships (including sales) and marketing campaigns. AnotherBrain requires them not to use the User’s personal data for other purposes. These third parties act only in accordance with AnotherBrain’s instructions and are contractually bound to ensure a level of security and confidentiality of User data in compliance to Regulation.
AnotherBrain does not transfer any personal User data outside of the European Economic Area without his consent.
The User’s personal data for the purpose of their storage may be communicated to third-party hosts and, in order to satisfy, where applicable, AnotherBrain’s legal and regulatory obligations to any administration or judicial authority.
5. How long such data will be stored by AnotherBrain?
Unless expressly requested to be deleted by the User, the User’s personal data collected are stored for a period of three years after the last contact with AnotherBrain. At the end of this period, AnotherBrain will contact the User to determine if the latter wishes to continue receiving communications relating to AnotherBrain’s offers and products.
The User’s personal data is deleted when the retention periods mentioned above expire. However, User data may be archived beyond the periods provided for administrative and / or probative purposes. Archiving implies that the User’s personal data will no longer be searchable in an active database but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
6. How personal data are protected?
The User’s personal data are stored with a third party host on a server located on OVH, 2, rue Kellermann BP 80157 59053 Roubaix Cedex 1, France, tel.: +33 (0)1007.
AnotherBrain implements physical and technical security measures to protect personal data from any prohibited access or intrusion. These measures include the implementation of specific technologies designed to protect the User’s privacy, such as secure servers, data backup, firewalls and SSL encryption or the use of complex passwords.
7. What are the rights of the User?
In accordance with the Regulation, the User has the following rights relating to his personal data:
- a right to access: the User has the right to be informed about the way in which his personal data is processed. The User also has the right to obtain (i) confirmation that personal data is being processed by AnotherBrain and, if necessary (ii) to access this data and to obtain a copy thereof;
- a right of rectification: the User has the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data. The User also has the right to supplement incomplete data, by providing an additional declaration. In the event of the exercise of this right, AnotherBrain undertakes to communicate any correction to all recipients of the User’s personal data;
- a right of erasure: in certain cases, the User has the right to obtain the erasure of his personal data. However, this is not an absolute right and AnotherBrain may keep the User’s data for legal or legitimate reasons;
- a right of restriction: in certain cases, the User has the right to request the restriction of processing on his data;
- a right to portability: the User has the right to receive the personal data provided to AnotherBrain, in a structured , commonly used and readable by a machine format, for the personal use of the User or to transfer his data to a third party of his choice;
- a right to object to the processing: the User has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data for processing based on the legitimate interest of AnotherBrain, a mission of public interest and on commercial prospecting purposes. This is not an absolute right and AnotherBrain may refuse this request for legal or legitimate reasons;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time: the User may withdraw consent to the processing of his personal data. The withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing based on consent, carried out before this withdrawal;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL: the User has the right to contact the CNIL to formulate a complaint relating to AnotherBrain protection of personal data practices;
- the right to give directives concerning the fate of his data after his death: the User has the right to give directives to AnotherBrain concerning the use of his personal data in the event of death.
For the exercise of these rights, the User may contact AnotherBrain: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to the Data Controllers indicating your e-mail address to: AnotherBrain – 14 Bd Haussmann 75009 Paris
The User is free to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties (CNIL) concerning the processing of his personal data by AnotherBrain and can consult the cnil.fr site for more information on his rights.
For all questions relating to the proccessing of personal data by AnotherBrain, the User is invited to contact us by email at: email@example.com or send a letter to the Data Controllers indicating your e-mail address to: AnotherBrain – 14 Bd Haussmann 75009 Paris
Last update on: 26 June 2020